Revamp your fall makeup collection without breaking the bank | feat. Wet'n' Wild


As I grow older, I realize that fall is definitely my favorite season of the year. I like everything from the cold weather and the hot beverages to the beautiful vibrant earthy colors.But as the nature of my profession is such, what I love the most is the fall makeup looks. In the beginning of every season I'm always on the hunt for some autumnal colored products to refresh & revamp my makeup kit. A brand I always trust and invest in (and for a good reason!) is Wet n Wild cause not only is an affordable cruelty free brand but also offers great quality products (who doesn't love a great product that doesn't break the bank?) . If you hadn't had the chance to try Wet 'n' Wild then here's your chance, cause this year's fall collection is ah-mazing!. Let me show you some of the things I got and I'm currently obsessing over (and you'll be too)



The first thing I got,probably you've seen it before and you already know it's good. Well, you'll absolutely right. A contouring palette so velvety and so refined that many high-end brands would love to imitate its formula. It blends like a dream without leaving any patches or discolorations and the most important of all, the pan is so huge it's going to last you forever. Retail price: 5.99


Of course, I couldn't resist myself and add one more "Megalast Liquid Catsuit" matte lipstick in my collection. Honestly, is one of the best drugstore lipstick formulas in the market. It stays put for more than 8 hours ( even with food!) it doesn't get crusty and uncomfortable on the lips and it comes in an amazing variety of colours. Retail price: 4.99€ Shade: Berry Recognize


I've heard so many things about these lip pencils, so I decided to get a shade close enough to match the Catsuit lipstick I show you before and I'm glad I dit. It's easy to apply, creamy but not buttery to ensure it will stay on all day. I'll definetely been getting more of these. Retail Price: 3.99€ Shade: Gone Burgundy 


The last thing I bought makeup-wise is this beautiful rose gold pressed glitter eyeshadow. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of pressed glitters that much but this one is so beautiful ( and so affordable).  Can't wait to try it. Retail Price: 1.99


Last but not least, I got one more of my favorites "1 step wonder gel" . A chip free formula that lasts up to a week. Retail Price: 2.99 Shade: Under my plum 

Well, now that I look at them, I think I'm going to be getting more of them soon.
Have you tried wet n wild products before and what do you think? let me know in the comments below.









Post a Comment

0 Comments