Sublime Enzyme Exfoliate & Resurface Home Therapy Kit | OMS

Hello friend,

How are you? Fall is finally here and I'm beyond excited. However, as cold weather approaches, our skin needs even more attention and I just found the perfect pampering kit. OMS Sublime Enzyme Exfoliate & Resurface Home Therapy Kit. This kit, provides you with everything you're going to need for your inbound private spa session. A 10x magnification mirror, an advanced derma cloth ( feel so luxurious!), a headband and of course the exfoliate and resurface mask. Such a well thought kit that will not only indulge your skin but your senses as well. ( a full spa experience ).

So, now let me tell you how I used the kit and of course what are my opinions about it. First of all, I prepared myself a hot cup of tea ( as every proper fall pampering should begin) , I picked a book and I put my favorite relaxing playlist on Spotify. Then, I attached the 10x mirror on my vanity mirror in order to have the best possible lighting, I fitted the headband to protect my hair and then I applied the mask generously all over my face with an emphasis on troubled/acne scared areas.( it is not harsh on your skin, so yes, you can use it even if you have acne scars ) . I left it for approximately 30 minutes and then I removed with lukewarm water and with the help of  derma cloth. However, if you'd wish to leave it on for more than 30 minutes you can "reactivate" the mask by spraying your face with your favorite mist. You can repeat this procedure for as long as you feel comfortable.

I had and overall amazing experience using this kit. I loved everything about it but of course if you'd try one product this should definitely be the mask. After every use, I noticed an immediate change on the size of my pores, my skin surface felt smoother and cleaner and I almost feel my acne scars appeared less visible. Of course, I will continue using this mask in order to have a well-rounded opinion about it, but I really enjoyed it , so it will definitely remain in my skincare routine.
Have you tried it, if yes , do you like it as much as I do? if not, which is your favorite fall pampering routine. Let me know at the comments below.



You can find all the OMS products at www.ohmyskin.co.uk
 Sublime Ezyme Exfoliate & Resurface Home Therapy Kit costs 47£
 Sublime Enzyme Exfoliate & Resurface Mask costs 29£

Post a Comment

0 Comments