Kearlife Hydrate & Relax Body Oil




Hi friend,

My first ever blog post just landed and I couldn't be more happier. Of course, the only proper way for me to start this journey is with my dearest kearlife. If you follow me on Instagram you're definitely familiar to my obsession with skincare products, I buy them, I test them, I review them and I can't get enough of them. For me having a clear skin is the number one priority, not only to be able to have a clear canvas to practice my art but also to feel good with my bare skin,as for me, less is more.

Hence, today I chose to write you about the one product close to my heart,literally, as kear means heart in ancient greek and that is none other than the "Hydrate & Relax Body Oil".

The key ingredients of this body oil are: pure olive oil,sweet almond,beeswax, chamomile and rosemary.  As referred to kearlife's official site "Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond) Oil is a mild, light textured hypoallergenic oil, safe for sensitive skin. When applied regularly, your skin is protected from oxidative stress and UV radiation damage. Proteins found in sweet almond oil assist in the formation of collagen, slowing down premature ageing process."

"Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract is rich in flavonoids, which have powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiseptic properties. Its essential oils protect and improve dehydrated skin, while rejuvenating Vitamin B-Complex helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles."

( Please find the full list of ingredients at the end of this article)



So, now let me confess , why this product is a part of my daily routine for several months now. At first, I started to use this oil merely as it is meant to be used; to hydrate my body. As the time started passing by I discovered many more uses for it and of course I had to share them with you.

Body: Right after the shower, when my skin is still wet, I apply to my whole body. This way, it leaves my skin hydrated but not oily and greasy.

Lips: due to its high hydrating factors, it completely transformed my dry, crackled lips just from the first use.

Hair: Every time I wash my hair, when they are still dump, I apply to both roots and ends to stimulate hair growth and prevent breakage and split ends. Then,I blow dry.

Cuticles: Each time I do my nails or when I feel that my cuticles are a little dehydrated, I apply a tiny drop to my fingers and rub it in finger nails and cuticles. My manicure now is complete.

Aromatherapy: Due to its natural scent this oil can also be used for aromatherapy sessions or just a relax pampering day. Apply a few drops in you humidifier and let your senses unwind. I usually enjoy these "me" moments, with the companion of a good book.

And now, that I thoroughly discussed about the product itself lets take a moment to appreciate its packaging.

At first glance, you understand how luxurious the bottle is. And then you touch it and it becomes clear how well thought out is from top to bottom.

It's always an extra pleasure for me to have a product that I enjoy in a nice packaging as well.It makes me feel like am on my own special spa. The combination of wood and tinted glass definitely adds many extra points.

Of course, Hydrate & Relax Body Oil, although one of the top it is not the only product I relish from kearlife. Would you be interest in seeing the others? Please comment down below and also let me think what's your opinion for this product. Would or have you tried it?

See you soon.

Till then,
Be your own kind of beautiful.

Mia

Explore kearlife products at https://kearlife.com/


Hydrate & Relax Body Oil Ingredients:
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (natural origin), Cera Alba* (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Vegetable oil (natural origin), Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Ronellol, Geraniol

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. That was brilliant! Great job mia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love this product!!! ������������❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review �� Can't wait for the next one

    ReplyDelete