Generation Clay Masks | My Current Obsession



Hello friends,

You know that as a skincare addict I try and use regularly lots of skincare products. So it is my "duty" when I find a brand that definitely worth your attention, to share it with you. Thus today, I'm going to write you about an Australian skincare brand, " Generation Clay".
Generation Clay is a cruelty free, skincare brand that uses only natural ingredients without any additives or synthetic materials.( They had me on "natural".)
So, I got 3 clay masks and I honestly do not know for which one to talk you about first. (They are exquisite.)



Alright, I'll start with my most used one.The "Detoxifying Charcoal Australian Clay Mask". This masks contains activated charcoal that detoxifies and removes any impurities from your skin, witch hazel and marshmallow ( yum!) for soothing and refining and cucumber to soothe and tighten your pores. If you have acne prone skin with inflammation you ought to try this one. ( and thank me later!)


My next most used one is the " Urban Defence Purifying Pink Australian Clay Mask". The bentonite clay in this mask is perfect to deep clean your skin and leave it completely purified. It also contains, kakadum plum ( never heard of this one before!) that helps brighten your skin , stimulates collagen and protect from any free radicals. Another key ingredient, is the old man's weed that helps fight acne-causing bacteria and of course, aloe vera perfect for soothing your skin after all the "extraction" done by the previous ingredients.


Last but surely not least, is the " Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask" which also consists of bentonite clay to deep clean your skin but also desert lime that hydrates and stimulates collagen and the key ingredient that helps brighten your skin is davidson plum. I love this one, in days that I'm just to tired to use anything else on my skin. And it turns my dull & tired skin to plumb & fresh in just a few minutes.





So, now let me tell you what I honestly think about these masks. First of all, I have seen immediate results after using them and that's a really important factor for me to keep using them. Furthermore, the extracts oil infused in them, make them smell like heaven on earth ( really!). Finally, they are totally value for money, as each container ( 100gr ) is sold for only 49.00$ ( 39.00€ ) Do you really need anything else to be convinced that they're worth of your attention?. 
I use them three times a week ( one time each or multimasking at the same time ) to receive all benefiting factors from the ingredients of all 3 masks. I wish I could use them more.

pro tip: During summer months I store all of my skincare products in a dedicated refrigerator shelf. This way, I protect them from spoiling and plus chilly products help the blood circulation on your skin. and of course its a nice feeling during this unbereable heat.

Find generation clay masks on https://generationclay.com ðŸ–¤ 


Post a Comment

0 Comments