A skincare subscription box you want to try | Mask Time



Hello Friends

How are you? Summer almost gone and honestly I'm so ready for fall. From the hot teas , to the cold weather and the cozy blankets, I'm such a winter girl. However no matter the season,  I'm always really meticulate with my skincare regime, since (as most of you know) my skin is extremely sensitive. I really enjoy my everyday skincare treatments, but the one thing I enjoy the most is definitely masking and I know that most of you do as well, so let me tell you what I discovered.
For the past few months, I've been obsessed with Korean skincare products ( and for a good reason!) and as I was roaming through my Instagram feed, I came across this brand called  Masktime.co.uk (@mymasktime). Mask time is a monthly subscription box curated exclusively with Korean masks, sourced directly from Korea to our door ( so exciting, right?). There are two types of subscription boxes available, the glow starter and the glow setter.
The glow starter contains 4 masks ( sometimes a bonus skincare item,too) and it is the most suitable choice for those of you that you just started experimenting with masks or Korean skincare products or if it is your first time trying mask time's subscription box like I did. The glow starter retails for 9.95£ ( 10.90€ ) (subscription price) or for 12.95£ ( 14.18€) (non-subscription price) , including shipping.
The glow setter is the best choise for those of you who seek more diverse mask types, contains 7 masks with unique more luxurious ingredients ( sometimes a bonus skincare item, as well)
It retails for 18.95£ ( 20.75€) ( subscription price) or for 24.95£ (24.35€) ( non-subscription price). Furthermore, there are different types of themed boxes dedicated on various celebrations like Christmas ,Valentine's or Mother's day that they really seem intriguing (you already know, I'm going to get the next one). Another feature that I really liked is that you can pay upfront for 3,6,9, or 12 months and save even more money, plus with every subscription box you purchase they offer you a special discount code to save some pounds off your next purchase.
So now lets talk about the juicy staff, the contents of this month's box. 


The "Baviphat" is the first mask "served" on the menu ( and also the one I tried first) is a highly moisturizing green tea mask perfect for our dehydrated and sun damaged skin during this summer. It also contains shea butter that helps your to create a protective barrier to your skin( and keep away all your troubles).


The next one the list is the "Entia" a moisturising mask that promises to make your skin so glowy that you won't need any filters ( woke up like this #truestory) one of the key ingredient included in the "Entia" mask is allatonin an active moisturising ingredient that soothes protects and softens your skin. Arnica Montana  flower is also an important anti-bacterial and a anti-flammatory agent that soothes your skin (it makes wonders on irritated skin). And the ingredient responsible for clearing your blocked pores and cleaning rhe surface of your skin in general is the Gentiana Lutea root.


Now, let's move on to the"Lab for You" which is an anti-stress and anti-redness treatment perfect for dry/troubled skin. It is made from kale juice or  formally called " brassica oleracea acephala " know to be helpful with acne, high in Vitamin E is beneficial for revitalising your skin and create a healthier looking complexion. Combined with witch hazel that will reduce the inflammation of your skin and also will reduce the appearance of your pores.


The last but not least mask included in this month's glow starter box is the " Missha" Alry fit sheet mask aloe. According to the leaflet provided with the box this mask is made from 100% natural ingredients using the fresh Cold Brew method that allows all the active ingredients to better penetrate to your skin and revitalise it from within. The key ingredient is of course aloe, know for its calming benefits but also it contains hyaluronic acid that alleviates dry skin whilst reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

I really do enjoy a well thought and beautifully curated box and in this one everything from the packaging to the information cards included in, are so carefully considered. I loved everything about this subscription box and I'm definetely going to invest in more of them in the future ( plus now I have the discount code,it's a bargain right? )
And of course the masks, they are everything my skin needs. especially now after the extreme sun exposure during summer months. 

What do you think, would you invest in this subscription box? Let me know down in the comments.

Till the next time,

Love yourself and leave your skin out of troubles.

xxx,
Mia.

Post a Comment

0 Comments